Wednesday, July 13, 2011

These boots are made for...something

A few months ago, I attended Oldsmar Days.  It was your typical festival...live music, deep fried everything, vendors galore, port-a-potties, long lines at the beer tent.  One of the most entertaining things to do at these festivals (especially the ones in smaller towns) is people-watching.  

Oldsmar Days did not disappoint. 


We stumbled upon this great gem.  I couldn't miss the opportunity for a photo-op.  She had a cowboy hat to match, unfortunately I accidentally deleted the full body shot.  

She makes her own apparel and is somewhat known in the community.  Not surprising considering her flair!  She definitely caught our attention!   Jenn, Des and I felt grossly underdressed.  I didn't have a single sequin or over-sized logo anywhere on my ensemble!   I guess someone forgot to clue me in on festival dress codes...

Check out Jenn's take on free Florida festivals over at Frolicking Flamingo.  Oh, and don't forget to break out your bedazzler before you go to your next festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment