Saturday, April 11, 2009

un-zen

As I sit at work, awaiting...dreading...the next massage, I can't help but wish I were anywhere else but here right now. Preferably my bed...or the couch would suffice.

Don't get me wrong...I truly love my job. On most days, giving someone relief from that aching shoulder, lumbar, sciatic...or whatever ailment they may have, brings me joy. But, today...this whole week really...I'm just not feeling it.

I don't know what it is. Maybe it's how slow it's been lately has made me unmotivated. Or, it could be, the 6 day a week work schedule I had last month and now again this month. Or maybe it's the growing number of stupid, arrogant people that I keep receiving as clients. Well, that last one may just be a default thought of not wanting to work in the first place...but it sure doesn't help!!

But, for now, I will suck it up. My next client has arrived. Time to strap on my lotion holster and a happy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment