Thursday, December 16, 2010

=) 14

Day 14 - a convo that makes you happy (from a movie, chat or whatever)


Tonight I had a date with my best friend, Kristin.  That always makes me happy.  We had some sushi, some wine and some much needed catch up time.  It wasn't what was said, or what we were talking about, or this specific conversation that made me happy...it was just talking to her.  We have been friends for a better part of a decade, lived together for over 4 years, moved to Florida together...and have been through ALOT together.  Unfortunately, we don't see eachother as much as we'd like.  It's hard syncing up our schedules...lawyers and massage therapists don't generally run on the the same time table.  It's great when we do get together, just the two of us.  Hopefully, we will both make an effort to hang out more often.  I had a great time and I'm so happy to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment