Sunday, December 19, 2010

=) 17

Day 17 - what inspires you?

Lots of things inspire.  When I'm in a great (and receptive) mood, just about everything inspires me.  I don't think I can pick just one thing...so I'll pick two!

My Mum

She is just an amazing woman.  She is optomistic.  She is loving.  She is invested in all the people around her.  She has a strong faith.  She embodies inner beauty.  She has gone through a lot in her life and she always seems to come out on the sunny side.  She inspires me to be positive, strong, live in my faith, stay firm in my decisions, thoughtful, empathetic and so much more.  If I live to be half the woman my mother is, I will count myself lucky.  Love you Oke-san!

Desiree

Her faith truly inspires me.  No matter what adversity she's facing, she always turns to the only One who can truly help her. Jesus.  She keeps me in line.  She holds me accountable.  She paints a bright picture while still being realistic.  She trust wholly in th Lord and lives everyday for Him.  She is a faithful servant to Him and a loyal friend.  She hold fast to her beliefs and convictions.  She strives to be who God intends for her to be and to follow fully in His will.  I am lucky to have you in my life, Des.  You are an inspiration and an amazing friend!  Thank you for being you!

I am truly blessed have both of these women in my life.  Who/what inspires you?

1 comment: