Sunday, December 26, 2010

=) 24

Day 24 - dedicate a post to someone, telling them what you think of them


Mason. 

You can't read yet, but I am going to dedicate this post to you.  At only 5 1/2 months, you have stolen my heart.  Your infectious little laughter actually made me question living so far away from the rest of the family for a moment. 





You are so smart!   Grabbing at things and reacting to everything around you.  I don't even mind when you pull my hair...I don't really appreciate you trying to eat it...but I'll let you get away with it just because you're oh so cute!









You are such a sweet little boy. I love to hear you giggle and squeal, whether it's from Mommys kisses or Auntie Ali bouncing you or Daddy talking to you or Uncle Nathan singing little Bunny Foo Foo or playing peek-a-boo with me.







You are so good for the camera.  You look right at it...most of the time....and give us the most adorable little expressions.  You're cute no matter what face you make.  You're so good laying still or sitting with one of your Aunties or Uncles or Grammy or Poppa (when he's not trying to squeeze you.). 

You're so responsive.  You love to watch Uncle Nathan being silly and you always perk right up whenever you hear Mommys voice. 

I can't wait to see you grow up.  I'm so proud to be your Aunt.  I know God has great things in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment