Thursday, December 23, 2010

=) 21

Day 21 - a picture of the last time you were happy



This is me (trying to) sing my nephew to sleep about an hour ago.  

Todays post called for me to post a picture of the last time I was happy.  Well, I'm happy right now (despite the fact that Mason has woken back up and is now crying...but it's Ali's turn to hold him.) 

I'm in Jersey right now.  Not my favorite place in the world, but it's always good to be home for the holidays and I get to spend some time with that adorable little man.

I have an amazing boyfriend who truly makes me happy.  We may have our disagreements from time to time, but I love him more than I can possibly express.

I'm pursuing my dreams career wise.  I may be off to a slow start, but I have faith that this is what I'm being called to do.  I will perservere.

I have amazing friends and family who I wouldn't trade for the world.   They are there for me when I want to laugh, when I need to cry, and for all the moments inbetween.

I have a God who is more miraculous, more generous, more merciful, than I can possibly fathom.  With Him on my side there's nothing I can't do.  What more do I need?

What makes you happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment