Friday, December 3, 2010

30 Days of Happiness

I haven't posted in quite some time...slacker, I know.  I still have yet to post the rest of the LIWD posts, but, alas, they are on my computer and I do not have internet access.  =(  Lucky for all my avid blog followers (aka Mum and Des), I can now post from my AWESOME new blackberry torch!

For my return to blogging, I've decided to do a 30 day commitment.  I 'borrowed' this from another blog.  It's 30 days of happiness posts.  Hope you enjoy!


1- A Picture of you smiling
2- A Quote that makes you smile
3- A Text that you saved because it made you smile
4- A Picture you think will make someone else smile
5- A Song or Song Lyrics that make you smile
6- A Picture of someone famous smiling
7- Something you found when searching “Smile” on Tumblr.
8- Something you found when searching “Happiness” on Tumblr.
9- A Site that makes you happy.
10- A Youtube Video that makes you happy.
11- A Story of something that made you happy this day.
12- A Description or Picture of someone who makes you happy.
13- A Movie that makes you happy.
14- A Convo that makes you happy (from a movie or chat or whatever)
15- A T.V. Show that makes you smile
16- Tell about the happiest day of your life.
17- What Inspires you?
18- Something on your Dash that makes you happy
19- Something you found when searching “Love” on Tumblr.
20- Define Happiness in your own words
21- A Picture of the last time you were happy.
22- A Picture that gives you hope
23- An Activity you find fun
24- Dedicate a post to someone telling them what you think about them (positive things)
25- Post a stickey note or sign somewhere with a nice message. (take a picture and post it)
26- Promote a blog that makes you happy
27- A Picture of a heart, smiley face, peace sign, or any other symbol of happiness.
28- Post something that you dream about.
29- Make a list of 50 reasons to be happy daily.
30- Reflect on the past

1 comment: