Saturday, December 18, 2010

=) 16

Day 16 - what was the happiest day of your life?

Hmmm...this is quite a thought-provoking one.  I've had a lot of happy days, but I don't know if any one day really stands out far and above the rest. I guess I'll go with....the day I passed the Florida Massage Boards.

That was an exhilarating feeling. One of joy, accomplishment, relief and pride. It marked the end of my schooling (for now), the end of working dead-end jobs, the end of my life as a bartender (although I hadn't bartended in several months).  It was the beginning of the rest of my life.  The start of my career.  Of a purpose-driven work life.

I know that massage is my calling.  I don't know why God placed me on this career track.  I only know it's what I was meant to do.  I can't wait to see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment