Friday, December 31, 2010

=) 29

Day 29 - make a list of 50 reasons to be happy daily.

What a great post for New Years Eve!

1 - God.  How blessed am I?  All of us really, that we have a God who loves and cares for us SO much that He would sacrifice His only son for our salvation?
2 - Ali.  It amazes me to see how mature, humble, fun-loving and good-natured my baby sister has grown to be!
3 - Shana.  Despite our differences, and years of feuding, I am glad to call my big sister, friend.
4 - Nathan.  I seriously have the BEST big brother.  He is awesome.  You should all be jealous.
5 - Adam.  I am so blessed to have him in my life.  I've never been so happy and in love.
6 - Mason.  Cutest nephew EVER!
7 - Mum.  My mother is my lifeline.  I could not survive without her.
8 - Dad.  Always a firm hand, he has taught me so many of lifes tough lessons.
9 - Kristin.  I don't know where I'd be without her.  Literally.  I definitely wouldn't be in Florida!
10 - Christie.  I love her more than the cast of Jershey Shore love GTL
11 - Rich.  Couldn't have picked a better mate for my sister.  Or a better father for my nephew.
12 - Desiree.  She is a solid rock.  I am amazed at her ability to cling to God no matter what is thrown her way.
13 - Rachel.  Always there to put a smile on my face...and make work a little more bearable.
14 - Britney.  Always there to land a helping hand.
15 - Margaret.  My Wifey.  She is a beautiful person inside and out.
16 - Joe.  Or Ioe...my wbf.  He never ceases to crack me up.
17 - Tori.  Tor-Tor.  We have so much fun together.
18 - Mitko.  He does a great job of keeping me entertained at work.  Lets watch the Flintstones Christmas Special!  Again!
19 - Jasmine.  I miss seeing your face...but when I do, it makes me smile!
20 - Michael.  My birthday buddy.  Even though our friendship has felt quite strained the last few months, I still consider him to be one of my nearest and dearest friends.
21 - Cassie.  LOVE this girl!!!  Come back to Florida NOW!  I miss you already!
22 - Sneha.  Even though we haven't spoken in awhile...we have been through so much and I will ALWAYS be there for her.
23 - Heather.  One of the most fun people I've ever met!  Wish I drove so we could hang out more!
24 - Ashley.  She makes church that much more fun.  I'm so glad we became friends.
25 - Jeremiah, Leah, Ethan & Nate.  I'm so sad they have moved.  This family holds a special place in my heart.
26 - Blaine, Alexis. Beckett, Graham & Gatlin.  From helping with production, to chasing around the little ones, to heartfelt talks.  This is one awesoime family.
27 - Shelya & Brian.  i have so much fun with you guys.  Still think their kids are rentals though....
28 - Joe & Jen.  Their hospitality amazes me.  They are a riot and some of the most genuine people I have ever met.
29 - David.  Always providing me with new insight and reading material.  He is truly a man after Gods own heart.
30 - Tito.  One of the nicest men I have ever met.  You are a true blessing to everyone you meet.
31 - JP.  This guy is a riot.  So talented.  So loving.  So warm.  If you don't know him, you're missing out.
32 - Dana, Pru, Brand-o, Alysser, Kristy, Brandon & Anthony.  I love our yearly get togethers.  Seriously the best vacations I've ever had.
33 - all of my other amazing friends.  I'm so blessed to be surrounded with such awesome people!
34 - all of my extended family.  There are too many too name...but know that I love you all!
35 - freah air
36 - chocolate
37 - electricity
38 - clothes on my back
39 - food in my belly
40 - shoes on my feet
41 - a roof over my head
42 - a positive balance in my bank account
43 - netflix
44 - my wii
45 - wine
46 - a beautiful view from my backyard
47 - a job to pay the bills
48 - a career I love
49 - joyous music
50 - salvation

What makes you happy on a daily basis?

No comments:

Post a Comment