Tuesday, December 28, 2010

=) 26

Day 26 - promote a blog that makes you happy

Just one?  I have several blogs that I follow, but I guess the one I most look forward to reading would have to be....Frolicking Flamingo.


FF is hilarious!  Her tales are witty, capticating and informative...plus yours truly occasionally gets mentioned.  What more could you want in a blog?  FF truly has a way of drawing the reader in and leaving you wanting more...whether she's blogging about her adventures in parenting, geocaching, gator tales or her new sewage system.  Frolicking Flamingo is a must read!

If you're as much of a blog junkie as I am, here are a few others I follow...

Don't Look Back
The Avid Appetite
Reflections of Christ
Keeping Up with Kristi
Through this Lens
Ready or Not
It's a Dogs Life

What blog(s) make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment