Monday, December 6, 2010

=) 4


Day 4 - a picture to make someone else smile.

Todays happiness task rose several questions...
...Do I have to pick a specific person?  Or am I trying to bring smiles to the masses?
...Am I limited to one picture?  Or can I use multiple pictures to reach multiple people?
...What kind of smile am I trying to elicit?  A smirk?  A boisterous laugh?  A chesire grin?

Decisions, decisions...

I think I'll go with...(drumroll please!)...one picture for one person to elicit some belly shaking, tear streaming, air gasping laughter.
Cassie, this one's for you!  Any residual smiles this may cause will simply be a smile bonus!  =)

  
This picture was taken September of last year.  My good friend, Cassie was visiting from upstate NY.  I was having a housewarming party the next day and was making cupcakes.  Not wanting to be a bad host, I had to find a way to entertain my dear houseguest...at 4 o'clock in the morning.

We had already pulled the costume box down...Cassies birthday was that week, she needed a tiara...so we decided to have an impromptu photo shoot.  That was such a fun night!  This picture was the 1st (and tamest) of the night.

Can't wait to see you and be silly with you again!  3 days!  Love and miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment