Sunday, December 5, 2010

=) 3

Day 3 - a text that you saved because it made you smile.

This one was slightly difficult...mainly because I just got a new phone. But I actually only had to go through 2 text conversations before I found one that instantly made me smile.

It was from one of my closest friends and old roommate, Lauren.  Yes, we have the same name.  Yes, it was confusing at times...we mostly went by H and Z.  We also used to work together...before we lived together, not during that time...at Houlihans in Carrollwood.  Which is, unfortunately, no longer there.  It is, by far, both of our favorite restaurant.  Too bad the nearest one is on Orlando, and they have 4!  So not fair!  But I digress.

Last week I received this text with picture from my dear friend.






This is the place I met you about 6 yrs ago! So thankful for a friend like you in my life!! Loveeeeee you!!! Xoxo


That definitely brought a big smile to my face when I received it and again now.  Thank you H!!  I am blessed  to have you in my life.  You are an amazing woman and I am so proud of all that you are doing.  I know God has big things in store for you and your family and I cannot wait to see!!  I love you too!!

1 comment:

  1. 30 days of happiness? I like this! Maybe this will be my January project! :)
    Hopefully your houseguests are making you happy. I know they were looking forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete