Thursday, December 30, 2010

=) 28

Day 28 - post something you dream about.

I dream about a lot of things.  I'm guessing this means an aspiration opposed to a sleep dream.  I dream of being married.  I dream of having a family.  I dream of owning my own spa.

That third dream has only recently been in my head...the last year or so.  I've learned so much from the spa I work at now...of what NOT to do.  I now have such specific details of how I want things to be run, how I DON'T want things to be run, the floorplan, the set-up of each room, what will be expected of the staff and of the LMTs, the decor...pretty much everything.

My spa will run efficiently.  My spa will be serene.  My spa will offer jazzy water in the lounge.  My spa will be a quiet getaway.  My spa will employ, and contract, only positive professionals.  My spa will be a happy place for EVERYONE who sets foot in the door...clients, employees and therapists alike.

I don't know when or if this dream will become reality...but it sure is fun to imagine!  For now, I will focus on the small business I have just begun.  Check out my site and recommend me to your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors...that guy that you just passed in the mall...help me to make my dream a reality!

What is your dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment